Ideal for supporting high load with a curved load face.
Higher loads may be possible for diameters above 15cm however you would need to perform your own Risk Assessment.
- *Higher load certification can be provided upon request
- Tested to AS1170.0 2002 with 3:1 Load safety factor at temperature range of -50C (-58F) to 40C (104F)
- Up to 150cm (60″) high at maximum load rating. (3 blocks per layer)
- Higher stacks and stacks with 2 blocks per layer can be built for lighter loads but is not recommended.
The Superior Alternative
With components to suit all different types of load weight, sizes and shapes, Stacko™ Blocks truly are a superior alternative to traditional wood blocks.
- Load Rated
- Interlocking design for added safety
- UV Stabilised
- Configuration to suit different loads
- Manufactured from durable polyurethane materials
View NPR’s Stacko™ start up kit.